Monday 27 February 2017

Who's the Real Hairy Dog?

The Hairy Dog is simply my family's favourite dog breed, the Old English Sheepdog
At this precise moment in time we're at OES number 5, Lulu', an awesome 2 yo, 30 kg, ball of fluff:




My parents and I are very fond of the breed and we had the privilege of owning five of these fab quadrupeds since I was 10 yo (Aurora, Mose', Toto' and Noe' came before Lulu').

Lulu' and her predecessors are obviously the main source of inspiration for "The Hairy Dog Project". 

They all have been portrayed in various media and styles, from a very stylized version used for my Etsy shop logo to some traditional paintings on canvas:




(Lulu' - acrylic on canvas, cm 21 x 21)


Enough about hairy dogs for today. 

We'll move onto the feline part of the family next time...

See you to next post ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment